Intensive Outpatient Programs for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in South Dakota
South Dakota Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab Programs
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website only list contact information for 32 intensive outpatient programs operating within the state of South Dakota. There may be some circumstances where an addict or his or her family may not find the right type of help for their addiction. In this circumstance, they will have to search out of state for the right kind of help. Each intensive outpatient program will provide something different, but many similarities with treatment, especially if it is a traditional approach to rehabilitation.
How do I know if I have an addiction?
One of the initial ways to determine if there is a problem with drugs or alcohol is to take some type of individualized assessment. While this may not determine what type of treatment is best, it can help a person discover if his or drug use is problematic. For more in-depth assessments, an addict can speak to a counselor who can provide an assessment in-person and help the individual find the best type of treatment for his or her addiction.
Did you know this about intensive outpatient programs?
Intensive outpatient programs are made for those who do need help for substance abuse, but do not need inpatient treatment at a facility. It can include individual and group counseling and drug testing.
Search South Dakota Special Services
- South Dakota Alternative Drug Rehabs
- South Dakota Asian Community Services
- South Dakota Christian Rehab Centers
- South Dakota Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- South Dakota Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- South Dakota Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- South Dakota Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- South Dakota Experiential Therapy
- South Dakota Hispanic Community Services
- South Dakota Holistic Programs
- South Dakota Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- South Dakota Nutritional Counseling
- South Dakota Services for LGBTQ Community
- South Dakota Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- South Dakota Workplace Services
South Dakota Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in South Dakota
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in South Dakota
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in South Dakota
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in South Dakota
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in South Dakota
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in South Dakota
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in South Dakota
- Percocet Rehab Centers in South Dakota
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in South Dakota
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in South Dakota
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in South Dakota
South Dakota Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different intensive outpatient programs (IOP) for drug and alcohol abuse in South Dakota. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Intensive Outpatient Programs in South Dakota