Detoxification For Drug Addiction In Kentucky
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Kentucky. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Kentucky or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
In our directory, you can find several detoxification treatments in all of Kentucky. Although quite a few of them are located in Louisville, you can also find some scattered all across the state, in cities such as Lexington, Corbin, etc. So finding a detox near you should not be very difficult. There are outpatient detox treatments, but those are mostly good for people who live in the same city as the center itself. However, there are also residential services available, this is especially useful when one lives further away from the center. And the prices can differ as well, but there are also ways to lower the cost. For example, there are a lot of detox treatments which accept insurance or offer payment assistance.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
However, a person can also look for other options, depending on their needs. For example, there are drug addiction detox centers for adolescents, the hearing impaired, those who would rather be treated only with men or women. There are even centers that accommodate the recovering addict’s family, providing beds for their children. Although all of these options are pleasant to have, they do present a challenge. Many people have trouble sorting through everything and actually choosing a center to attend. We can help you make that decision.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOXIFICATION CENTERS WITHIN KENTUCKY
Throughout the state of Kentucky are numerous drug and alcohol detox facilities, many of which can provide medical detox for more serious cases of addiction. Conventional detox programs within the state can offer different types of detox for their clients, and some of these centers are capable of administering Buprenorphine through the detox and treatment process.
WHAT ARE THE FIRST STAGES OF DRUG DETOX?
When an addict goes through the initial part of detox, it can be quite difficult physically for the patient, but this does depend upon the types of drugs they may be withdrawing from. The patient will experience some physical discomfort, anxiety, and insomnia, but they will be in a controlled setting and working with qualified staff.
HOW LONG DOES DRUG DETOX LAST?
The detox process can last anywhere from a few days to upwards a month in some more serious cases. Medical detox will normally last the longest, as a patient will tend to be under more supervision and need to be monitored for a longer period. Most street drugs such as cocaine, will cause a patient to go through a shorter detox period, but there will still be symptoms when going through the withdrawals.
COSTS OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX
Most of the drug detox centers within the state of Kentucky will accept some type of state funded health insurance. Many of the other detox centers are low-cost or offer free treatment options, and the prices can vary between $0 and $700. Private detox facilities will be a bit pricier, but this will depend on what types of services are offered and extra luxury.
Search Kentucky Special Services
- Kentucky Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Kentucky Christian Rehab Centers
- Kentucky Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Kentucky Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Kentucky Experiential Therapy
- Kentucky Holistic Programs
- Kentucky Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Kentucky Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Kentucky Nutritional Counseling
- Kentucky Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Kentucky Workplace Services
Kentucky Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers in Kentucky. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Kentucky
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Kentucky
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Kentucky
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Kentucky
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Kentucky
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Kentucky
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Kentucky
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Kentucky
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Kentucky
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Kentucky
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Kentucky
LIST OF DETOX CENTERS IN KENTUCKY