Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Maine
In the state of Maine are many different options to help treat drug and alcohol addiction, especially those addicts who may be battling opiate abuse as this particular addiction will cause severe physical dependencies, and the user will have to go through some form of detox or a medical detox. Throughout the state are various different drug and alcohol rehab centers for men, women, and youth that are able to help detox opiate addicts effectively, and help them prepare to enter into a drug and alcohol rehab program.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Some of these treatment centers throughout the state are capable to provide treatment using Buprenorphine, which is a drug similar to Suboxone, and will help addict’s avoid the withdrawal symptoms they may experience, and it will help them stay off of opiates. If an addict does end up relapsing, the drug prevents overdose by reversing the effect the opiates have on the addict. This type of solution is not really meant as a long term , but in the time they are detoxing or going through drug rehabilitation, it can work for an opiate addiction.
Buprenorphine Detox Centers in Maine
Despite there being many different types of drug and alcohol detox available throughout the state of Maine, there is little on hand for Buprenorphine detox programs. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do not list any Buprenorphine detox programs operating in the state of Maine.
How beneficial is inpatient drug detox?
Drug detox programs are typically all inpatient centers, and these are the best options to help an addict through a difficult withdrawal process. The inpatient treatment process will provide a controlled and safe environment for a patient. A Buprenorphine detox center will usually provide residential services, and it is not common that these types of services are outpatient.
Search Maine Special Services
- Maine Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Maine Christian Rehab Centers
- Maine Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Maine Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Maine Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Maine Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Maine Experiential Therapy
- Maine Family Programs
- Maine Holistic Programs
- Maine Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Maine Nutritional Counseling
- Maine Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Maine Workplace Services
Maine Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Maine
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Maine
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Maine
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Maine
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Maine
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Maine
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Maine
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Maine
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Maine
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Maine
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Maine
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Maine