Drug Addiction Detox In Maine
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Maine. However, if a person you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Maine or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Although there are not as many detox centers in Maine than other states, one can still get help. There are different styles of treatment available. Within that state, there are residential and outpatient detox treatments. Some are in a hospital setting, and some will offer partial hospitalization for those who need. So no matter what type of drugs you are addicted to or how long it has been going on, there is a type that would suit your needs.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
As you can see in our directory, you can also find drug addiction detox centers that accommodate specific situations, even if there are not that many centers in the state. For example, in the state, there are centers that will be only for men or women. There are also centers who offer services for the hearing impaired and those who are in trouble with the law. So no matter which situation a person is in, they will be able to find help in Maine. Of course, if a person doesn’t find the detox that suits them in the state, we can help them find one in some other state. At DRS, we cover all the United States, helping people get treatment for drug addiction.
CAN DRUG DETOX BE A FINAL SOLUTION FOR TREATMENT?
Drug and alcohol detox does not offer whole treatment for addicts, as this is only one of the first initial steps, an addict will take. Drug detox programs offer their patients the ability to stabilize and heal physiologically. This is to ensure they can become ready for drug treatment after they have completed detox.
WHAT ARE SOME SYMPTOMS A PATIENT WILL EXPERIENCE DURING DETOX?
Some symptoms a patient will experience will be physical pain and discomfort, nausea, headaches, muscle aches, restlessness, and insomnia. The purpose of detox is to help alleviate these symptoms, and ensure a person is functioning normally, while helping them heal physically. Most symptoms can be overcome, utilizing different methods, and this does include administering non-addictive drugs.
MAINE DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX FACILITIES
All throughout the state of Maine, there are five different types of drug and alcohol detox offered; these services include conventional detox, medical detox, home detox kits, detox and treatment with Suboxone, and Methadone detox. All of these services provided can help treat all types of addiction, and offer effective withdrawal solutions for patients.
DRUG DETOX OPTIONS OFFERED IN MAINE
The drug detox facilities offered in the state of Maine are capable of helping men, women, and adolescents. The methods include traditional detox centers, medical detox facilities, home detox kits and Methadone detox. Opiate addicts, who require help, can attend detox centers, which administer Suboxone as part of the treatment and detox process.
Search Maine Special Services
- Maine Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Maine Christian Rehab Centers
- Maine Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Maine Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Maine Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Maine Experiential Therapy
- Maine Family Programs
- Maine Holistic Programs
- Maine Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Maine Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Maine Nutritional Counseling
- Maine Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Maine Workplace Services
Maine Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers in Maine. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Maine
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Maine
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Maine
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Maine
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Maine
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Maine
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Maine
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Maine
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Maine
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Maine
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Maine
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Maine
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Maine
LIST OF DETOX CENTERS IN MAINE