Alcohol And Drug Rehab Treatments For Military In Maryland
Currently in the state of Maryland, there are many different options available to military personnel, service members, and veterans whom may be battling some form of drug and or alcohol addiction. Many service members become addicted to prescription medications and or alcohol. Prescription medications are typically given and prescribed to military members whom have under gone some form of physical or mental stress, such as an injury or have been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It is not uncommon for individuals to become addicted to these medications as most of these medications are narcotics. If these drugs are not taken as prescribed a physical dependency can develop causing the person to become addicted to these drugs, and when an addict attempts to stop these drugs, there will be different physical and mental withdrawals that will occur, some more severe then others; which may require a medical detox.
Did you know this about drug programs for military personnel?
The United States Military offers treatment and prevention programs for its members and retired members. There is no stigma attached to struggling with addiction and being in the military, as the help is offered, and the problems are being recognized.
A medical detox program is a supervised detox with nurses and doctors on-site to help the addict safely get through their detox with as little discomfort as possible. In the state of Maryland, there are residential and outpatient services available that provide treatment for various forms of addiction. These forms of treatment can be found as both private and government funded. Many government programs come at low-cost or no cost, and are covered by various forms of insurance and military insurance. Most private programs come at a out-of-pocket cost, and are typically all residential in nature. It is not very common for these private programs to be covered by insurance, but in some cases it can happen.
Search Maryland Special Services
- Maryland Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Maryland Christian Rehab Centers
- Maryland Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Maryland Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Maryland Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Maryland Experiential Therapy
- Maryland Holistic Programs
- Maryland Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Maryland Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Maryland Nutritional Counseling
- Maryland Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Maryland Workplace Services
Maryland Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of different Military programs in Maryland. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you loocking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Maryland
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Maryland
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Maryland
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Maryland
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Maryland
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Maryland
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Maryland
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Maryland
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Maryland
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Maryland
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Maryland
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Maryland
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Maryland
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Maryland
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Maryland
LIST OF MILITARY DRUG REHABILITATION PROGRAMS IN MARYLAND