Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Medical and Legal Professionals in Florida
Throughout the state of Florida are hundreds of distinctive drug and alcohol treatment centers and programs for men, women, and adolescents. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website do provide extensive directories for the many different resources on hand within the state of Florida. Within the state are over five various facilities that can help medical or legal professionals who are struggling with addiction. Unfortunately, on the SAMHSA website, there is no specific directory for addiction treatment centers for legal or medical professionals.
Information about medical & legal professionals programs
Substance abuse is common in the medical & legal field. These professionals have jobs that bring high stress levels, and take up a lot time, which can make them prone to become addicted to certain substances, without necessarily being aware of it.
What types of treatment approaches are used?
Some of the many drug and alcohol rehabilitation methods used to help legal or medical professionals include 12-step programs; whether these are group counseling, individual therapy, and meetings. Cognitive and relapse prevention therapies, which will help a patient learn new skills and abilities to stay sober, and overcome common everyday obstacles. Other treatment methods include specialty groups; recovery based educational programs, and spiritual growth groups. One other important aspect of treatment will be family counseling and therapy, which can help bring families close together throughout the treatment process.
Search Florida Special Services
- Florida Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Florida Christian Rehab Centers
- Florida Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Florida Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Florida Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Florida Experiential Therapy
- Florida Holistic Programs
- Florida Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Florida Nutritional Counseling
- Florida Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Florida Workplace Services
Florida Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list that will help you find the different drug & alcohol treatment services for medical and legal professionals in Florida. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Florida
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Florida
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Florida
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Florida
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Florida
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Florida
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Florida
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Florida
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Florida
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Florida
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Florida
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Florida
List of Medical & Legal Professionals Programs in Florida