Drugs & Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs services In Mesa, Arizona
This city is abundant with treatment centers with over 15 existing facilities for addicts. It caters a broad range of addicts varying from DUI offenders, relapse patients, adults, teens and even homeless. COMMUNITY BRIDGES INC is a halfway house that provides outpatient services and encourages a sober lifestyle. Women in New Recovery is an alcohol and drug treatment program that caters to women only and delivers services like extended care treatment, sober living programs, and transitional programs.
Did you know this about Mesa?
Services available in Mesa
- Detox Services
- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Twelve-Step Program
Within the city of Mesa, there are just over 25 different drugs and alcohol rehabilitation and treatment services available to addicts. These services are equipped to help both men and woman, along with teenagers and young adults. Because addiction will hit anyone from any walk of life and background, it is important that a variety of different services are available, to help more people. For many young people, the best place to start is drug education and prevention, and within many schools, there are programs set up to help educate the youth about drugs and alcohol and the negative impact it can have on a young person's life.
Drug Rehabilitation Facilities in Mesa, Arizona
The city of Mesa is located 20 miles east of Phoenix, and is home to over 400,000 people making it the third-largest city in Arizona. People living in Mesa face much of the same issue with crime and addiction as in any other city throughout Arizona. With its close proximity to Phoenix, drugs make its way to the city; treatment resources are available, and the SAMHSA web site does list there are 41 facilities operating within a 10-mile radius of Mesa.
The Heroin Epidemic
Two distinctive types of heroin are commonly smuggled into Arizona, black-tar from Mexico and brown powder heroin. Despite many efforts from drug rehabilitation programs and the many different preventative services, thousands of people are addicted to this drug. In fact, many heroin addicts even taking methadone will use other drugs with their methadone in attempts to duplicate the same high as heroin.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different services in Mesa, Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
LIST OF TREATMENT CENTERS IN MESA, ARIZONA