Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment & Detox Centers In Arizona
Methamphetamine is known to be one of the worst drugs to be hooked on in Arizona. It is extremely addictive and causes symptoms that are anything but pleasant. Even someone who has just started using meth can start feeling paranoid; have a very high body temperature (which can even be fatal in some cases) and anxiety. Of course, we have all seen the effect that meth has on people with pictures of completely changed faces, with a pale complexion, dark areas under their eyes and a lot of acne or sores. These are symptoms of long-term use of methamphetamine.
Did you know this about crystal meth?
With a regular use, the withdrawal phases can last from three to four weeks while experiencing continual crashes. Overdoses from crystal meth can and do occur, and go from moderate to severe being death, which is preceded by convulsions and coma.
All the ingredients that make up the methamphetamine found in Arizona are all very toxic. Some of the ingredients that can be used are anything from brake cleaner, batteries and even fertilizers. This is very toxic in the body and is probably why it ravages it so quickly. Another danger related to methamphetamine in Arizona is the meth labs. They represent a big danger for those who cook meth because of the toxic gas that get released during the process. There also have been a lot of explosions due to the combination of elements in crystal meth labs.
Unfortunately, a lot of methamphetamine can be found in Arizona. Most of the meth found within the state comes from Mexico directly. Actually, Arizona is considered a relay point for meth coming from Mexico and going all over the United States. That is why the drug enforcement officers of Arizona are so intent on stopping this epidemic. In 2007, they have stopped over 331 kilograms of meth from getting distributed. However, this is only part of the methamphetamine that gets smuggled into Arizona. It gives a clear picture of just how big this problem is.
There are also some people who produce meth locally within the state. This is really problematic as it poses a threat for a lot of people living around the lab itself; it is as well an illegal practice. There are less and less meth lab seizures in Arizona, for example, in 2001, there was over 320 meth labs that were busted. In 2005, there were only 75 labs seized. This is a good win for the drug enforcement officials in that state. There are also some people that get treated for meth, although not as many as we would like. In Arizona, most of the treatment admissions of meth addiction are for people that are over 30 years old. There are practically no teenagers; therefore, this drug is most used by older people.
There are a lot of methamphetamine treatments in Arizona, and we can help you find the one that suits you best.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Asian Community Services
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Hispanic Community Services
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Services for LGBTQ Community
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below, you will find a list of Detox Centers for Methamphetamine addiction in Arizona. The list maybe incomplete and if you have a hard time finding the proper service, call one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
List of Methamphetamine Detox & Rehabs in Arizona