Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment & Detox Programs In Georgia
Methamphetamine is known to be one of the worst drugs to be hooked on in Georgia. It is extremely addictive and causes symptoms that are anything but pleasant. Even someone who has just started using meth can start feeling paranoid; have a very high body temperature (which can even be fatal in some cases) and anxiety. Of course, we have all seen the effect that meth has on people with pictures of completely changed faces, with a pale complexion, dark areas under their eyes and a lot of acne or sores. These are symptoms of long-term use of methamphetamine.
Did you know this about crystal meth?
With a regular use, the withdrawal phases can last from three to four weeks while experiencing continual crashes. Overdoses from crystal meth can and do occur, and go from moderate to severe being death, which is preceded by convulsions and coma.
All the ingredients that make up the methamphetamine found in Georgia are all very toxic. Some of the ingredients that can be used are anything from brake cleaner, batteries and even fertilizers. This is very toxic to the body and is probably why it ravages it so quickly. Another danger related to methamphetamine in Georgia is the meth labs. They represent a big danger for those who cook crystal meth because of the toxic gas that get released during the process. There also have been a lot of explosions due to the combination of elements in meth labs.
Most of the methamphetamine found in Georgia comes from within the United States, usually from California and Texas. There is also some meth that comes directly from Mexico. There is a lot of methamphetamine in Georgia, and the DEA is constantly looking forward to stopping it from being smuggled in. In 2009, they seized over 350 kilograms of methamphetamine in Georgia. Meth is said to be the fastest growing drug problem. Georgia, when methamphetamine was introduced, had a really big problem with clandestine local meth labs. However, to counter this, in 2005, a law was passed, which restricted the sale of over-the-counter drugs, which were used to manufacture methamphetamine. This is why in 2003, there were over 220 meth lab seizures and in 2007, there were only 2007. However, methamphetamine is ever-present in Georgia, and it makes methamphetamine treatment all the more important.
There are a lot of people attending methamphetamine treatment in Georgia. So it is important to make sure that they do attend meth treatment, no matter their age, or how long they have been using. A lot of Georgia citizens are affected by methamphetamine addiction or methamphetamine addicts. So it is very important for methamphetamine treatments to be efficient and really get people off the drug.
There are a lot of methamphetamine treatments in Georgia, and we can help you find the one that suits you best.
Search Georgia Special Services
- Georgia Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Georgia Asian Community Services
- Georgia Christian Rehab Centers
- Georgia Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Georgia Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Georgia Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Georgia Experiential Therapy
- Georgia Hispanic Community Services
- Georgia Holistic Programs
- Georgia Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Georgia Nutritional Counseling
- Georgia Services for LGBTQ Community
- Georgia Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Georgia Workplace Services
Georgia Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below, you will find a list of Detox Centers for Methamphetamine addiction in Georgia. The list maybe incomplete and if you have a hard time finding the proper service, call one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Georgia
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Georgia
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Georgia
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Georgia
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Georgia
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Georgia
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Georgia
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Georgia
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Georgia
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Georgia
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Georgia
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Georgia
List of Methamphetamine Detox & Rehabs in Georgia