Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment & Detox Centers In Kansas
Methamphetamine is known to be one of the worst drugs to be addicted to in Kansas. It is intensely addictive and causes symptoms that are very unpleasant. Even someone who has just started taking meth can start feeling some paranoia; have a very high body temperature (which can even be deadly for some people) and anxiety. Of course, we have all seen the effect that meth has on people with pictures of completely changed faces, with a pale complexion, dark areas under their eyes and a lot of acne or sores. These are symptoms of long-term use of methamphetamine.
Did you know this about crystal meth?
With a regular use, the withdrawal phases can last from three to four weeks while experiencing continual crashes. Overdoses from crystal meth can and do occur, and go from moderate to severe being death, which is preceded by convulsions and coma.
All the ingredients that are used to make methamphetamine found in Kansas are all very toxic. Some of the ingredients that can be used are anything from brake cleaner, batteries and even fertilizers. This is very toxic to the body and is probably why it ravages it so quickly. Another danger related to methamphetamine in Kansas is meth manufacture. It represents a big danger for those living near meth labs because of the toxic gas that get released during the process. There also have been a lot of explosions due to the combination of elements in meth labs.
A lot of meth labs can be found in Kansas. There are less now than there were before, but it is still a problem. In 2001, there were 837 meth lab busts in Kansas. In 2005, there were 375 and in 2010, there were 146 meth labs seized in Kansas. This means that a lot less people are producing methamphetamine locally. This is because Kansas was one of the first states to pass a law limiting the sale of key ingredients that go into making methamphetamine. This is part of the actions that the State takes to eradicate this epidemic. Another action is obviously to stop the meth from being smuggled into the state. In 2007, they seized over 123 kilograms of methamphetamine that was taken in Kansas. This plays a big part in making sure that there is less meth on the street.
Most of the methamphetamine found in Kansas is “ice," and is normally brought in by Mexican DTOs. It is usually very pure and sold at a extremely cheap price. There are a lot of meth treatment admissions in Kansas, which is very good. Out of the 9,000 drug treatment admissions in Kansas, there are over 1,000 methamphetamine treatment admission. This means that over 11 percent of the drug treatments in Kansas are for crystal meth addiction. Statistics also show that 20% of those who sought meth addiction treatment were between the age of 21 and 25 years old.
There are a lot of methamphetamine addiction treatments in Kansas, and we can help you find the one that suits you best.
Search Kansas Special Services
- Kansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Kansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Kansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Kansas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Kansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Kansas Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Kansas Experiential Therapy
- Kansas Holistic Programs
- Kansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Kansas Nutritional Counseling
- Kansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Kansas Workplace Services
Kansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below, you will find a list of Detox Centers for Methamphetamine addiction in Kansas. The list maybe incomplete and if you have a hard time finding the proper service, call one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Kansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Kansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Kansas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Kansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Kansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Kansas
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Kansas
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Kansas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Kansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Kansas
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Kansas
List of Methamphetamine Detox & Rehabs in Kansas