Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment & Detox Programs In Michigan
Methamphetamine is known to be one of the worst drugs to be addicted to in Michigan. It is intensely addictive and causes symptoms that are very unpleasant. Even someone who has just started taking meth can start feel some paranoia; have very high body temperature (which can even be deadly for some people) and anxiety. Of course we have all seen the effect that meth has on people with pictures of completely changed faces, with a pale complexion, dark areas under their eyes and a lot of acne or sores. These are symptoms of long term use of methamphetamine.
Although there are not always very many meth labs in Michigan, they still pose an environmental and health problem for those who are in contact with it. This is why a lot of the police officials in the state are working hard to seize them all. Most of the methamphetamine smuggled into Michigan is produced by Caucasian or Hispanic producers. Detroit, Michigan is often used as a transshipment city which explains why Michigan suffers from all these drugs. Statistics show that methamphetamine seizures are not very successful in the state. This is one of the reason's methamphetamine addiction is still a problem in Michigan.
Did you know this about crystal meth?
With a regular use, the withdrawal phases can last from three to four weeks while experiencing continual crashes. Overdoses from crystal meth can and do occur, and go from moderate to severe being death, which is preceded by convulsions and coma.
Methamphetamine addiction is very present, and it often begins at a young age. Statistics show that 6.2% of all teenagers have used methamphetamine at least once in their lives. This is higher than the national average which is 4.1%. Unfortunately, there are also not enough people that attend crystal methamphetamine treatment in Michigan. One year, out of 25,000 drug treatment admissions, only 242 were for methamphetamine treatment. So there is still a lot of work to be done.
There are a lot of methamphetamine addiction treatments in Michigan, and we can help you find the one that suits you best.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below, you will find a list of Detox Centers for Methamphetamine addiction in Michigan. The list maybe incomplete and if you have a hard time finding the proper service, call one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
List of Methamphetamine Detox & Rehabs in Michigan