Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment & Detox Programs In Missouri
The meth treatments in Missouri are vital. If you or someone close to you has dealt with meth addiction, one way or the other, then it becomes obvious why they are so important. Meth addiction is so powerful that for many, going to a treatment is the only hope for recovery. However, because they are so vital, it is evermore important to choose the right Missouri meth treatment. And this is where we come in.
Did you know this about crystal meth?
With a regular use, the withdrawal phases can last from three to four weeks while experiencing continual crashes. Overdoses from crystal meth can and do occur, and go from moderate to severe being death, which is preceded by convulsions and coma.
It is also another thing to realize that meth addiction is not uncommon in Missouri. The situation with meth is different in the western and eastern part of Missouri. In the easterly part of Missouri, methamphetamine is more produced locally; there are a lot more clandestine meth labs. Most of the meth that is smuggled is brought in by Mexican drug traffickers. In the western part of Missouri, one will mostly find crystal methamphetamine (ice). It is not really produced locally, but is usually brought in from Mexico, California and the Southwestern part of the United States. Missouri really has a big problem with meth labs. In 2004, there were 2,820 meth labs seized. In 2010, there were 1,917 meth labs' seizures in Missouri. Although it is an improvement, these numbers are still way higher than one would find in other states.
However, one of the good things is that a lot of people are getting help for their meth addiction. In 2005, there were 6,154 people who attended crystal meth treatment in Missouri. This represented over 14% of all drug treatments, which is double the national average. In 2010, there were 3,844 meth treatment admissions in Missouri. These were about 10% of all drug treatment admissions in Missouri. Although there are a lot of addicts getting treatment, there is still a lot of work to be done to clean up the state.
There are a lot of methamphetamine addiction treatments in Missouri, and we can help you find the one that suits you best.
Search Missouri Special Services
- Missouri Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Christian Rehab Centers
- Missouri Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Missouri Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Missouri Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Missouri Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Missouri Experiential Therapy
- Missouri Holistic Programs
- Missouri Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Missouri Nutritional Counseling
- Missouri Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Missouri Workplace Services
Missouri Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below, you will find a list of Detox Centers for Methamphetamine addiction in Missouri. The list maybe incomplete and if you have a hard time finding the proper service, call one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Missouri
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Missouri
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Missouri
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Missouri
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Missouri
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Missouri
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Missouri
List of Methamphetamine Detox & Rehabs in Missouri