Alcohol And Drug Rehab Treatments For Military In Michigan
Within the state of Michigan, military personnel, service members, and veterans can find help for their addictions. The military and Veterans Affairs does offer a variety of different programs, such as the Army Substance Abuse Programs, and many other various support groups and treatment programs for addiction and other problems. Within the state of Michigan, there are many different private and government-funded programs available for military personnel and their families.
Did you know this about drug programs for military personnel?
The United States Military offers treatment and prevention programs for its members and retired members. There is no stigma attached to struggling with addiction and being in the military, as the help is offered, and the problems are being recognized.
Private programs are typically residential and offer traditional forms of treatment such as group therapy, individual counseling, and twelve-step models of addiction treatment. These private programs will come at an out-of-pocket cost for the addict and family and are not normally always covered by insurance. Many government-run programs come at no cost or low cost, and are covered by various forms of insurance and military insurance. Government-run programs are both residential and outpatient programs that offer different forms of treatment for addicts. A typical residential program is short term in nature, and will last anywhere from two weeks to just over 30 days, where as an out patient program will allow the addict to come and go and stick to the schedule laid out for them. For many military personnel, seeking help is not always easy, and one point, there was a stigma attached to members of the military coming forward with an addiction. Today the military takes more measures to ensure their members are getting the right kind of help, and the right support structures are available to them.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a listing of different Military programs in Michigan. The list can be incomplete. If you do not find what you looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
LIST OF MILITARY DRUG REHABILITATION PROGRAMS IN MICHIGAN