Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Minnesota
There are many different methods and ways to treat an opiate addiction, but it is difficult to avoid all the pains that will come with the initial withdrawal process. There are some drugs available, such as Buprenorphine, which is used at some drug rehab centers throughout the state; this drug helps reduce the withdrawal symptoms, but also reverses the effects the opiates have on the body. Many former opiate addicts have found sobriety through this method, as they may have had a very hard time going through the withdrawals and have made more than one attempt at getting clean. These methods have been used for quite some time, and treatment centers are starting to adopt different forms of treatment to help treat opiate addiction, which has been becoming a major problem in the United States, and the drug has been popping up in all the major cities and urban areas. Drug treatment programs in the state have been doing what is needed to help curb this problem, but the drugs are still popping up and young adults and even teens are becoming addicted to these drugs.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Does Buprenorphine detox help with rehabilitation?
Like any other form of a detox program, the facility will help a patient transition into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program after they have completed their detox. The drug and alcohol rehabilitation process is an important first step, and will help a patient become physically ready for drug rehabilitation.
Minnesota Buprenorphine Detox Programs
Throughout the state of Minnesota are numerous drug treatment resources, which do include various types of drug detox services. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list there is one Buprenorphine detox program available in the state. The SAMHSA provides the contact information for the center, and other options will be listed on the site if this is not the proper resource for an addict.
Search Minnesota Special Services
- Minnesota Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Minnesota Christian Rehab Centers
- Minnesota Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Minnesota Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Minnesota Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Minnesota Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Minnesota Experiential Therapy
- Minnesota Holistic Programs
- Minnesota Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Minnesota Nutritional Counseling
- Minnesota Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Minnesota Workplace Services
Minnesota Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Minnesota
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Minnesota
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Minnesota
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Minnesota
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Minnesota
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Minnesota
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Minnesota
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Minnesota
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Minnesota
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Minnesota
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Minnesota
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Minnesota
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Minnesota
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Minnesota
Minnesota Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Minnesota. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Minnesota