Alcohol And Drug Detoxification In Mississippi
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in Mississippi. However, if you still need help finding the right detox treatments in Mississippi or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
We have recorder in our directory a few different detoxification programs in Mississippi. These are located in cities such as Jackson and Oxford. Even if there are not that many centers, they still provide a lot of different services. You can find centers which address the needs of those who struggle with HIV/AIDS. There are also detox programs who accommodate pregnant woman, and even some who offer beds for children when parents need to undergo detox. There are some detox centers that will provide services for the hearing impaired. So just about anybody that has special needs can still get help and overcome their addiction.
As far as pricing go, there are many different ranges but also different ways of paying. For example, some of the detox treatments in Mississippi accept private insurance, Medicaid, etc. You will see in the directory that some are state financed and some even provide payment assistance. The purpose is truly to be able to help anybody, no matter their financial situation. At DRS, we do our best to make finding a detox treatment and drug rehabilitation program a simple process. However, some people might have some trouble figuring out which treatment would be best for them, this is completely normal. This is why we have our toll-free line which is here to help you sort this out. Don’t hesitate to call us.
WHAT DOES DRUG DETOX COST?
The cost of drug and alcohol detox will be different for each center, but many of the detox centers throughout the state of Mississippi will accept state funded health insurance. Other detox centers within the state will offer low-cost and or free treatment options, and this helps clients who may not have health insurance. Private facilities will cost $3000 to $15,000 and can go up from there.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOXIFICATION CENTERS WITHIN MISSISSIPPI
Drug and alcohol detox programs throughout the state of Mississippi offer extensive options for their clients, and this includes being able to help addicts and non-addicts alike. Drug detox can be a very comprehensive process, and does work to help a patient through all the withdrawals, but also stabilizing them physiologically. This healing process is very important, and does help patient's transition into further treatment if needed.
HOW DOES A PERSON BECOME ADMITTED IN DETOX?
The admittance process can be quite easy, but each drug detox center in the state will have a different admittance program. In some cases, there may be waiting lists, but with other programs a patient can be admitted fairly quickly. In emergency situations, patients can seek out hospital inpatient detox prior to entering into a drug and alcohol detox program.
METHODS OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX
Throughout the state of Mississippi, patients can attend different methods of drug and alcohol detox. These methods include conventional detox, medical detox centers, home detox kits, and Suboxone being administered to patients who may be withdrawing from opiates. There is a detox method available to every type of addiction, and facilities can help men, women, and adolescents who require help.
Search Mississippi Special Services
- Mississippi Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Christian Rehab Centers
- Mississippi Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Mississippi Experiential Therapy
- Mississippi Holistic Programs
- Mississippi Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Mississippi Nutritional Counseling
- Mississippi Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Mississippi Workplace Services
Mississippi Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Mississippi
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Mississippi
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Mississippi
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Mississippi
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Mississippi
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Mississippi
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Mississippi
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Detox Centers in Mississippi. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF DETOX CENTERS IN MISSISSIPPI