Missouri Short Term Programs For Drug & Alcohol Abuse
A short term residential treatment center for drug and alcohol addiction will normally provide services for a period of two to four weeks. During this time, a person can receive a variety of different services to help them with their addiction.
In the state of Missouri, there are over twenty different centers available offering short term inpatient help, and as a note quite a few of these centers are located in Kansas City. Finding the right help is important and can save your loved ones life.
Did you know this about short term drug treatment programs?
Short term drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs are usually associated with 28 day programs. This is not always the case, some short term programs will only last a couple weeks, but do have aftercare programs set up to help maintain sobriety.
28 DAY DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB CENTERS IN MISSOURI
Sometimes an addict will see a relapse when leaving a 28 drug and alcohol treatment center, but this does happen with leaving any type of program. If an addict is very willing to make changes and applies what he or she was taught and sticks to their plan a relapse will never happen. A 28-day program will typically only last for 28 days, but if a relapse occurs, many centers have options of coming back to retread for a week or two to find out what went wrong or what was missed during treatment. Finding the root cause of their addiction and giving them the tools needed to maintain sobriety will only help them live a sober life.
Short-Term Substance Abuse Rehab Facilities in Missouri
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs may not always be a perfect fit for every addict, but through addiction assessment programs, families and addicts will be capable of locating the most suitable rehabilitation center available. Listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website is 46 different short-term rehabilitation centers and their contact information.
Why do Some Addicts choose Short-Term Treatment?
Short-term drug rehab programs are excellent options for addicts who have not been through other forms of drug treatment in the past. These types of facilities are also great options for addicts who are still maintaining their family life and employment. Short-term drug programs offer so many different treatment options for their clients, and most facilities are equipped to treat all types of addiction.
Search Missouri Special Services
- Missouri Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Christian Rehab Centers
- Missouri Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Missouri Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Missouri Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Missouri Experiential Therapy
- Missouri Holistic Programs
- Missouri Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Missouri Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Missouri Nutritional Counseling
- Missouri Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Missouri Workplace Services
Missouri Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Short Term programs in Missouri. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Missouri
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Missouri
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Missouri
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Missouri
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Missouri
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Missouri
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Missouri
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Missouri
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Missouri
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Missouri
LIST OF SHORT TERM PROGRAMS IN MISSOURI