Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Nevada
All throughout the state of Nevada are various different drug treatment centers and detox facilities that are able to specifically help treat heroin addiction and addiction to prescription pain medications. Pain medications are a major problem in the state, and many users get caught up in this drug use because the drugs may have been prescribed to them to handle the pain from an injury or surgery. Detox from pain medication can be difficult to handle, but through effective detox a user can safely come off of the drug and start into recovering physically from it. These drugs take a huge toll on the body physically and can also impact a person mentally if they end up using them for long periods of time.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Many of these drug treatment centers throughout the state are as well able to provide treatment using the drug Buprenorphine to help addicts through the withdrawals and stay off of other opiates, as the drug helps reverse the effects of drugs such as OxyContin and heroin. If these treatment methods are used properly they can help an addict stay off of these drugs through an effective and closely monitored maintenance program.
Buprenorphine Detox Centers in Nevada
What is listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site include just eight listings for Buprenorphine detox programs providing services in the state. Only available in two different areas within the state, a Buprenorphine detox program will offer the required treatment options for people wanting to taper off the drug and become drug free.
Is a Buprenorphine detox essential?
This type of detox is necessary for people who are taking large amounts of the drug, and are unable to taper off with the help of their prescribing doctor. In some situations, a person can taper off small amounts of the drug, with the help of their doctor. Buprenorphine detox offers a controlled setting for their patient, where they can safely withdrawal from Buprenorphine.
Search Nevada Special Services
- Nevada Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nevada Christian Rehab Centers
- Nevada Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nevada Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nevada Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Nevada Experiential Therapy
- Nevada Holistic Programs
- Nevada Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nevada Nutritional Counseling
- Nevada Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nevada Workplace Services
Nevada Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nevada
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nevada
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Nevada
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Nevada
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Nevada
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nevada
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Nevada