Detoxification Treatments For Drug Addiction In New Hampshire
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in New Hampshire. However, if you still need help finding the right detox treatments in New Hampshire or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
The state of New Hampshire is home to over five different detoxification programs. Although there might be others, this is what we have recorded in our directory. We advocate programs which do not use methadone to cure drug addiction, since it is in itself a very addictive substance. There are both outpatient and residential services offered. In some of these centers, one can also get a women/men-only setting, which can be more appropriate for some people. If a person is a teenager, pregnant, hearing impaired, Spanish speaking or an offender looking to get clean, there are options for each of these in at least one of the detoxification center in New Hampshire.
The prices also change from one detox program to another. Some will charge depending on the amount of time one stays for the detox and some will just have a price for the entire process. In any case, many of them will accept several types of insurance, including private insurances. Therefore, finding a detox program that fits one’s need is not as difficult. However, since there are only five different treatments, it is possible that none of them will fit your needs. We can help you find another one in a neighboring state which will be a good fit for you. You can just call us, and we will make sure to get you the help you need.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
IS THE DETOX PROCESS SAFE?
Drug and alcohol detox can be very safe for patients, and this is because detox centers across the state take every precaution to ensure their clients are taken care of. Although some withdrawals can be dangerous, within a controlled environment such as a detox center, these withdrawals will not be as uncomfortable.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOXIFICATION CENTERS WITHIN NEW HAMPSHIRE
In the state of New Hampshire are numerous drug and alcohol detox facilities and centers. These services include medical detox, conventional detox, home detox kits, and detox from methadone. Opiate detox programs are available and will be capable of administering Buprenorphine and or Suboxone, which will help maintain an opiate addict’s sobriety.
DRUG DETOX PROCEDURES WITHIN NEW HAMPSHIRE
Throughout the state of New Hampshire there are many different options offered for drug and alcohol detox. These options include numerous traditional detox programs, which can handle most street drugs. Medical detox centers throughout the state are more equipped to treat severe addictions, whereas opiate addicts can turn to detox centers who administer Buprenorphine or Suboxone as part of treatment.
WHAT IS THE COST OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOX?
The cost of a drug and alcohol detox center will be different from each facility, but families and addicts can use their health insurance to help cover the costs of treatment. State funded health insurance can include Medicare and Medicaid, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and other providers. Private drug detox programs will typically cost $3000 to $15,000, and can go up and down from there.
Search New Hampshire Special Services
- New Hampshire Alternative Drug Rehabs
- New Hampshire Christian Rehab Centers
- New Hampshire Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- New Hampshire Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- New Hampshire Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- New Hampshire Experiential Therapy
- New Hampshire Holistic Programs
- New Hampshire Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- New Hampshire Nutritional Counseling
- New Hampshire Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- New Hampshire Workplace Services
New Hampshire Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in New Hampshire
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in New Hampshire
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in New Hampshire
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in New Hampshire
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in New Hampshire
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in New Hampshire
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in New Hampshire
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in New Hampshire
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different services in Nashua. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.Here is a list of the different Detox Centers in New Hampshire. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF DETOX CENTERS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE