Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In New Jersey
Heroin addiction in the state of New Jersey has always been a major problem in the urban areas and has plagued the people living there, as heroin is a very easy drug to become addicted to. The body can easily develop a physical dependency to it, and will require more of the drug as time goes on forcing the addict to remain on the drug at all costs so as to avoid the painful withdrawals from it if they stop using it. Heroin addicts will also experiment with other opiates to get that same kind of high, and this is where it can start becoming dangerous for them as the risks of an overdose increase when a person starts mixing other drugs with what they are already taking.
An addict can also end up taking too much of any given drug and when this happens, their heart rate will slow down, and they could potentially die or slip into a coma because of it. Throughout the state of New Jersey are many different drug rehab centers and treatment facilities available to help treat heroin addiction, and some of these methods used to include the use of Buprenorphine to help treat opiate addiction, which will help an addict through the withdrawals and avoid the withdrawal pains.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Buprenorphine Detox Centers in New Jersey
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list there are 12 Buprenorphine detox programs available for addicts of all backgrounds. Because Buprenorphine is habit forming, and can cause physical dependencies, a controlled detox is necessary to help a patient through the withdrawals. Buprenorphine detox programs within the state will help a patient through any tough withdrawal.
What makes a quality Buprenorphine detox?
Buprenorphine detox centers should provide a stable environment for a patient to slowly taper off the drug. Each detox program should also offer some type of assistance with the withdrawal pains, whether this is a natural approach or the use of other medications. Typically, all the detox centers available are residential centers, where the patient will stay during their detox period.
Search New Jersey Special Services
- New Jersey Alternative Drug Rehabs
- New Jersey Christian Rehab Centers
- New Jersey Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- New Jersey Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- New Jersey Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- New Jersey Experiential Therapy
- New Jersey Holistic Programs
- New Jersey Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- New Jersey Nutritional Counseling
- New Jersey Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- New Jersey Workplace Services
New Jersey Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in New Jersey
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in New Jersey
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in New Jersey
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in New Jersey
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in New Jersey
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in New Jersey
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in New Jersey
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in New Jersey
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in New Jersey
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in New Jersey
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in New Jersey
New Jersey Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in New Jersey. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Detox Centers Using Buprenorphine in New Jersey