Drug Detox Programs In North Carolina
At Drug Rehab Services, we strive to help people handle their addiction to drugs or alcohol. We provide assessments to help people find the right treatment for them. One of the options that we can help you with is detox programs. This page is here to give you as much information as possible on your options for detox programs in North Carolina. However, if you still need help finding the right detox treatments in North Carolina or elsewhere, you can contact us by phone or through our contact form.
Did you know this about drug/alcohol detox centers?
Detox programs are now becoming a part of the center the addict may be attending. In house detox allows an addict to make an easy transition from detox into treatment, and helps them avoid second guessing options for full substance abuse treatment.
There are several detoxification treatments in all of North Carolina. There are no specific cities in which there are a lot of detox programs, but it is scattered all across the state. This can be a good thing as it can make it easier to find a treatment near one’s home. There are also basic types of detox centers available. In North Carolina, one can find residential and outpatient services. Although inpatient treatments have shown to be more successful, it is not everyone that can afford to spend their entire detox in a center, away from their work and family. For those who might feel more secure in a more medical environment, there are also hospitals in North Carolina who do offer a detoxification treatment.
Another thing to consider is the fact that some of the detox centers also offer a full rehabilitation treatment. Rehabilitation is often advised since detoxification only addresses the physical side of addiction through the withdrawal. However, whatever it is that you feel is right for you; we can help you find it. The whole point of our directory and our hotline is to make it as easy as possible for someone to find the right detoxification and rehabilitation treatment for them.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL DETOXIFICATION CENTERS WITHIN NORTH CAROLINA
Drug and alcohol detox centers throughout the state of North Carolina are provided in many of the different counties, and do offer services for men, women, and adolescents. Drug detox is a valuable first step, and is typically required before any patient can be admitted to a drug rehabilitation program.
IS INSURANCE ACCEPTED AT THE DETOX CENTERS IN NORTH CAROLINA?
Health insurance is accepted at different drug and alcohol detox centers throughout the state. State funded health insurance does include Medicaid, Medicare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, along with other insurance providers. Health insurance helps patients who may not be capable of affording drug detox, but still require the necessary help.
IS DRUG DETOX SAFE?
The drug detox procedure can be very safe, as drug detox centers provide controlled environments for their clients and ensure they are protected. Trained and qualified staff help patients through the withdrawal process, regardless of how difficult the withdrawals may be. Medical detox centers will take extra precautions as they will be dealing with tougher cases.
WHAT DOES DRUG DETOX COST?
Drug detox will cost differently for each center, but most of the drug detox centers within the state of North Carolina will accept state funded health insurance providers. Health insurance can help offset some or all the costs with detox, and ensure the proper help is gotten. Low-cost and free treatment centers will cost anywhere from $0 to $700 and can go up and down from there.
Search North Carolina Special Services
- North Carolina Alternative Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Christian Rehab Centers
- North Carolina Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- North Carolina Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- North Carolina Experiential Therapy
- North Carolina Holistic Programs
- North Carolina Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- North Carolina Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- North Carolina Nutritional Counseling
- North Carolina Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- North Carolina Workplace Services
North Carolina Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in North Carolina
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in North Carolina
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in North Carolina
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in North Carolina
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in North Carolina
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in North Carolina
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in North Carolina
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in North Carolina
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in North Carolina
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in North Carolina
North Carolina Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Detox Centers in North Carolina. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF DETOXIFICATION CENTERS IN NORTH CAROLINA