Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Ohio
Currently in the state of Ohio are many different drug and alcohol rehab centers available to help treat all forms of addiction and substance abuse. These programs include residential rehab, outpatient treatment, and detox and medical detox facilities. These programs are offered as private and government-funded treatment, and provide some effective means in helping treat opiate addiction. One of the different ways opiate addiction can be helped is through the use of Buprenorphine, which is a drug that stops the withdrawals and helps an addict stay off of opiates. These drugs are approved by the FDA, but they can become habit forming if used over long periods of time. Most users will take of advantage of this treatment while attending a drug rehab center, and will work to get off of the drug once they are completing their treatment program. Drug rehab is not always easy to do, but if the patient is willing and wanting to get help, they can end up seeing some long-term success in the long run.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Buprenorphine Detox Centers in Ohio
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list there are seven Buprenorphine detox programs available within the state of Ohio. Each detox program can accept patients struggling with a Buprenorphine dependency. The detox process is designed to taper a user off of the drug, and assist them in becoming clean and sober by the end of the detox process.
What is the difference between Buprenorphine detox and regular detox?
Buprenorphine detox is similar to a medical detox process, and there will be certain steps taken to alleviate withdrawal symptoms, and help a patient through the tough withdrawals. Traditional detox will normally tackle harder cases that require a wean down program, but rather those addicts who can stop their drug of choice cold turkey.
Search Ohio Special Services
- Ohio Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Ohio Christian Rehab Centers
- Ohio Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Ohio Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Ohio Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Ohio Experiential Therapy
- Ohio Holistic Programs
- Ohio Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Ohio Nutritional Counseling
- Ohio Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Ohio Workplace Services
Ohio Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Ohio. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Ohio
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Ohio
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Ohio
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Ohio
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Ohio
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Ohio
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Ohio
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Ohio
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Ohio
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Ohio
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Ohio