Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Oklahoma
All throughout the state of Oklahoma are many different drug and alcohol rehab programs that provide a wide variety of different treatment methods to handle substance abuse. One of these treatment methods include the use of Buprenorphine in treatment and detox to help handle opiate addiction. Many rehab programs and detox centers today are using different means to handle opiate addiction as it can be difficult to beat because of the withdrawals that are associated with it. Many users will try to avoid going through the withdrawal pains, and this is where this drug will help them as it stops the withdrawals from occurring when they are going through detox. Drug treatment is always changing and different methods are always being used to help handle addiction problems. Substituting one drug for another drug is not always a viable option, but it has helped many addicts become sober and clean off of opiates. This particular drug can become habit forming and will cause withdrawals if the user ends up stopping it abruptly or rapidly decreasing their dosage. It is important to take this drug as prescribed by the doctor.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Are there individual detox plans?
Because Buprenorphine detox is a specialized form of treatment, the process is catered to the patient. This is because each patient will be on a different amount of the drug, and will require a unique schedule to taper off the drug. There are other factors at play, which may be any pre-existing health problems or other medications they may be taking. Because of all this, their detox process may be designed to their individual needs.
Oklahoma Buprenorphine Detox Programs
The Buprenorphine detox resources listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list, there is one Buprenorphine detox program available in the state of Oklahoma. This may not be a viable option for some addicts living in the state, as there may be long waiting lists to get into the program. Other services are available in neighboring states, which offer Buprenorphine detox programs.
Search Oklahoma Special Services
- Oklahoma Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Oklahoma Christian Rehab Centers
- Oklahoma Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Oklahoma Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Oklahoma Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Oklahoma Experiential Therapy
- Oklahoma Holistic Programs
- Oklahoma Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Oklahoma Nutritional Counseling
- Oklahoma Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Oklahoma Workplace Services
Oklahoma Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Oklahoma. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Oklahoma
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Oklahoma
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Oklahoma
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Oklahoma
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Oklahoma
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Oklahoma
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Oklahoma
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Oklahoma
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Oklahoma
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Oklahoma
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Oklahoma
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Oklahoma
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Oklahoma
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Oklahoma
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Oklahoma