Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Oregon
Currently in the state of Oregon, there are just over five different drug and alcohol rehab centers that offer treatment and detox using the drug Buprenorphine to help treat opiate addiction. The state has seen many problems with such drugs as heroin and pain medications popping up all over inner-city streets and flooding emergency rooms with overdoses along with ongoing medical issues caused by opiates. Drug addiction is not easy for people to beat, and many addicts will go through more than one kind of treatment before they end up finding a program that works for them. It is important that the right kind of treatment is found, and if this method works for an addict, then it is a good start for them to get into a drug rehab program that will be able to handle their addiction. Most opiate addicts are not always willing to go through the withdrawals as they can be very painful to overcome, and they may not have the will to go through them. Once over this hump though, it becomes much easier to face what is to come in handling the underlying issues of addiction.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Does group therapy help during detox?
It is very common that some drug detox programs will incorporate group counseling and or therapy as part of their program. If the patient is not dope sick, then it is beneficial for them to take part in some group interaction. The therapy process can help take their mind of the withdrawals and detox process.
Oregon Buprenorphine Detox Centers
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list there are five Buprenorphine detox programs operating within the state of Oregon. The different facilities available within the state all provide a detox service to assist Buprenorphine users come off the drug, and either go onto further recovery options, or enter a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.
Search Oregon Special Services
- Oregon Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Oregon Christian Rehab Centers
- Oregon Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Oregon Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Oregon Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Oregon Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Oregon Experiential Therapy
- Oregon Holistic Programs
- Oregon Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Oregon Nutritional Counseling
- Oregon Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Oregon Workplace Services
Oregon Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Oregon. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Oregon
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Oregon
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Oregon
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Oregon
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Oregon
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Oregon
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Oregon
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Oregon
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Oregon
- OyxContin Rehab Centers in Oregon
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Oregon
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Oregon
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Oregon
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Oregon
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Oregon
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Oregon