Over The counter Medicine Rehabs & Detox in Arizona
One of the larger issues with over the counter drugs, is when people begin to abuse these medications they may go onto other drugs. This may involve transitioning towards dangerous opioids or illegal street drugs. Some of the commonly abused over the counter drugs include cough medicines such as Dextromethorphan, cold medicines, motion sickness pills, and pain relievers.
Did you know this about over the counter medications?
In the US, the FDA monitors and regulates the sale of OTC medications. Many drug stores in the US have now removed product containing pseudoephedrine, and a person must go directly to a pharmacist to receive any products with this chemical.
The abuse of cough medicine can cause hallucinations, and people who abuse these drugs within the state of Arizona should seek out help immediately. The drug treatment programs and detox centers who operate throughout the state of Arizona are fully equipped to help people addicted to over the counter drugs. The withdrawals may not be overly severe, but these drugs can still cause severe physical damage and psychological trauma. Counseling and therapy are the only effective method to help anyone through these issues.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Asian Community Services
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Hispanic Community Services
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Services for LGBTQ Community
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of Treatment Centers for OTC drug Abuse in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
List of Detox Centers & Rehabs for Over The Counter Drug Addiction in Arizona