Oxycontin Detox & Treatment in Michigan
If you are in need of an Oxycontin treatment for someone who is abusing painkillers, you have come to the right place. Addicted.org's goal is to assist people harmed by Oxycontin addiction in Michigan or anywhere in the United States get an Oxycontin detox and rehab treatment program. Oxycontin is a very addictive pain killer and it has taken over the life of many individuals who unknowingly became addicts via their doctors. Pharmacists unintentionally create addicts when they continue providing Oxycontin to individuals who do not have actual pain.
Did you know this about Oxycontin?
In the United States, over ten million people abuse opioid drugs. It has been reported that well over 100,000 men and woman are admitted into hospitals each year because of misuse of this drug.
This is what makes Oxycontin so insidious - it is hard to see someone we love addicted to something given by a well-intentioned doctor. Someone has an injury, goes to their doctor and gets Oxycontin in order to feel better during the recovery phase of their injury. However, when they recovered, they feel a need to continue Oxycontin. They can't really explain why, but if they skip a day of Oxycontin, they feel distraugth and physically ill. While stopping Oxycontin can create harsh physical and mental effects, continuing its use can have the following side effects:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- seizure (convulsions)
- cold, clammy skin
- severe weakness or dizziness
- feeling light-headed, fainting.
It would not be hard to find stories about Michigan residents struggling with Oxycontin, in Detroit, Grand Rapids and Warren. The worrying fact is the statistics concerning non-medical use of Pain relievers in Michigan. Studies done by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive( SAMHSA ) show that Michigan has one of the highest rates of addiction in the country at 5.5%. However, a question remains - what do you do if someone you know is addicted to Oxycontin or any other Oxycodone painkiller variant? The first step is to contact us at Addicted.org. Calling us is free of coat and we will gladly help you find the right solution to painkiller addiction in Michigan.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list that will help you find treatment services for Oxycontin Abuse in Michigan. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
List of Oxycontin Treatments in Michigan