Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Pennsylvania
The state of Pennsylvania has seen its fair share of heroin problems plaguing the major cities and many young adults becoming addicted to this very dangerous drug. There are different treatment solutions available in the state that help an addict beat their addiction, but some of these programs will not all be the best fit for every addict. All throughout the state of Pennsylvania there are well over 25 different drug rehab facilities that use Buprenorphine treatment and detox to help handle heroin addiction and addiction to other opiates. This treatment method has proven successful in the state in effectively withdrawing addicts off of heroin, but it is meant for short-term use and should not necessarily be relied on for long-term use. This drug can become habit forming, and if it is stopped abruptly a patient can experience withdrawals from it. The state of Pennsylvania has incorporated many different successful resources to help handle opiate addiction, and also through effective drug education and prevention the state has helped thousands of youth stay off of drugs and not get caught up in the cycle of addiction and crime.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Buprenorphine Detox Facilities in Pennsylvania
Along with the many different drug and alcohol rehabilitation resources available throughout the state of Pennsylvania, are numerous drug detox facilities. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list there are 16 Buprenorphine detox programs operating throughout the state of Pennsylvania. When finding a detox program to help with a Buprenorphine detox, it is important to attend a center who employs the proper personnel.
Is there separate detox for adolescents and adults?
Usually as with drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs for only adults or only adolescents, there will typically be drug detox centers for adolescents only. An adolescent is not at the same emotional or physical level as an adult, and they do require a more unique approach to treatment and detox. Usually as with drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs for only adults or only adolescents, there will typically be drug detox centers for adolescents only. An adolescent is not at the same emotional or physical level as an adult, and they do require a more unique approach to treatment and detox.
Search Pennsylvania Special Services
- Pennsylvania Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Pennsylvania Christian Rehab Centers
- Pennsylvania Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Pennsylvania Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Pennsylvania Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Pennsylvania Experiential Therapy
- Pennsylvania Holistic Programs
- Pennsylvania Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Pennsylvania Nutritional Counseling
- Pennsylvania Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Pennsylvania Workplace Services
Pennsylvania Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Pennsylvania
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Pennsylvania
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Pennsylvania
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Pennsylvania
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Pennsylvania
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Pennsylvania
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Pennsylvania
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Pennsylvania
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Pennsylvania. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Pennsylvania