Percocet Detox & Treatment In Michigan
If you are in need of a Percocet treatment for someone who is abusing painkillers, you have come to the right place. Addicted.org's purpose is to help people suffering from Percocet addiction in Michigan or anywhere in the United States get the proper Percocet detox and rehab treatment program. Percocet is a very addictive painkiller and it has taken over the life of many individuals who unknowingly became addicts via their doctors. Pharmacists unintentionally create addicts when they continue providing Percocet to individuals who do not have actual pain.
Did you know this about percocet?
Percocet is a combination of oxycodone and paracetamol, and is a narcotic pain reliever for moderate to severe pain. In 2009, the FDA recommended that drugs with a combination of acetaminophen and analgesics be limited in sales.
This is what makes Percocet so insidious - it is hard to see that someone could be addicted to something given by a well-intentioned doctor. Someone has an injury, goes to their doctor and gets Percocet in order to feel better during the recovery phase of their injury. However, when their injury has healed, they feel a need to continue the use of Percocet. They can't really explain why, but if a day goes by without Percocet intake, they feel horribly bad. While stopping Percocet can create harsh reaction, continuing its use can have the following side effects:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat
- feeling light-headed, fainting
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior
- seizure (convulsions)
- problems with urination
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- feeling dizzy or drowsy
- mild nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation
- blurred vision
- dry mouth.
Percocet addiction has striken many individuals from Detroit and Michigan over the last decades, creating drama and family issues all across the Wolverine State. Perhaps the most famous person from Detroit, Michigan who admitted to having issues with Pain Relievers such as Vicodin and Percocet, is Marshall Matters, also known as Eminem. The rapper who grew in Michigan for the majority of his life not only raps about his pain reliever addiction in many of his song, he mentioned his addiction in various interviews. After many attempts, the rapper claims that he is back on the road to a drug free life, and luckily so, as the rapper was vocal about the effects of the drugs he used. Suicidal thought and depression were the main effects and it nearly cost him his life.
It would not be hard to find other stories about Michigan residents struggling with Percocet. The worrying fact is the statistics concerning non-medical use of Pain relievers in Michigan. Studies done by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHSA) show that Michigan has one of the highest rates of addiction in the country at 5.5%. However, a question remains - what do you do if someone you know is addicted to Percocet or any other Oxycodone painkiller variant? The first step is to contact us at Addicted.org. Calling us is free of charge and we will gladly help you find the right solution to painkiller addiction in Michigan.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different Detox Centers for Percocet Addiction in Michigan. These facilities are medically supervised but you should reconfirm with the facilities. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
List of Treatments & Medical Detox Centers for Percocet Addiction in Michigan