Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Rhode Island
Although the state of Rhode Island is not a very large population, the state does still see many issues with drug abuse and crime. Many of these crimes are caused by addicts hooked on such drugs as heroin who have become caught up in the cycle of crime and addiction. There are some excellent treatment resources in the state that can help an addict overcome their addiction, and some of these treatment centers use Buprenorphine as part of the treatment and detox process. This method has helped addict’s overcome addiction and gets onto a path where they can become drug-free and live a sober life. Some former addicts stay on the drugs over long periods of time, and other will only use it for the short term. A medical doctor will help a patient get set up on this treatment and will prescribe a does that is best fitted for their medical situation and where they are at with their addiction. The doctor will help provide the needed information about the drug and what all the risks are involved with taking this kind of treatment.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Can a person be forced to go to detox?
Addicts cannot be necessarily forced to go attend drug rehabilitation or detox; in most situation's addicts who are unwilling normally go through some type of intervention, to help them understand the importance of drug treatment and detox. Not every addict will be willing to receive help, and it may take some extra work to convince them that treatment is the best option.
Rhode Island Buprenorphine Detox Centers
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list there are seven Buprenorphine detox centers available within the state. The Buprenorphine detox process will either be very difficult process, or it can go quite smoothly for the addict. Some users who have been on the drug for a long time and are taking a large dosage may struggle more with the detox process than those who are on smaller amounts.
Search Rhode Island Special Services
- Rhode Island Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Christian Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Rhode Island Experiential Therapy
- Rhode Island Holistic Programs
- Rhode Island Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Rhode Island Nutritional Counseling
- Rhode Island Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Rhode Island Workplace Services
Rhode Island Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Rhode Island
- Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Rhode Island
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Rhode Island
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Rhode Island
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Rhode Island
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Rhode Island. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Rhode Island