Rhode Island Women Only Treatments For Drug & Alcohol Addiction
For women with some form of substance abuse living in or around Rhode Island, you can find a variety of drug rehabs that are specialized addiction treatment centers oriented to the care of women. In many instances, a woman may find herself not only battling addiction but also some type of abusive relationship or even having a young child under their care, etc. The facilities listed here will be in the most part offering services to address such issues. When choosing a drug rehab, go with the treatment program that is suited to you and your situation or talk to one of our counselors.
Did you know this about drug rehab centers for women?
Many of these treatment centers for women have crisis care programs available to help battered women, and whom may have been victims assaults. These are very important to help them get the extra help they need, while still handling their addiction.
DRUG REHABILITATION AND TREATMENT FOR WOMEN IN RHODE ISLAND
Unfortunately, there is not a great deal of drug rehabilitation resources for women within the state of Rhode Island. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do, however; list 27 facilities for women within the state. The various services in the state does provide detox, residential programs, and outpatient centers for women struggling with addiction, abuse and dependency problems.
WHAT IS DRUG ADDICTION, AND HOW DOES IT IMPACT WOMEN?
Drug addiction is a physical and mental dependence to dangerous chemicals, which continues to become worse as the person continues to use the drug. It can impact women in many different ways, and does have a potential of tearing families apart, and harming a woman's health, both physically and mentally. Drug rehabilitation is designed to rehabilitate a person fully, and return them back to the individual they once were before the addiction.
Search Rhode Island Special Services
- Rhode Island Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Rhode Island Christian Rehab Centers
- Rhode Island Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Rhode Island Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Rhode Island Experiential Therapy
- Rhode Island Holistic Programs
- Rhode Island Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Rhode Island Nutritional Counseling
- Rhode Island Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Rhode Island Workplace Services
Rhode Island Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Rhode Island
- Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Rhode Island
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Rhode Island
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Rhode Island
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Rhode Island
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Rhode Island
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Rhode Island
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Rhode Island
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
Rhode Island Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different women only treatments in Rhode Island. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL PROGRAMS IN RHODE ISLAND FOR WOMEN ONLY