Treatment Facilities For Alcohol And Drug Abuse in San Antonio, Texas
All throughout the city of San Antonio there are just over 20 different drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs available that will be able to help and provide different services to persons battling a substance abuse issue. These services are located all throughout the city and can be found as low-cost or no-cost treatment, and programs that will be covered by local insurance. These services are residential and out-patient programs, and also detox programs that will help an addict get over the initial withdrawals of their addiction. A detox program can be a very important step and will help an addict be in a clear state of mind before they enter the treatment center.
Drug Rehab and Detox Programs in San Antonio, Texas
Much of the state serves as a drug distribution and transshipment area for drug traffickers and cartel members. The population of San Antonio is estimated at over 1.4 million people, and was once one of the fastest-growing cities within the state. There are numerous drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs available throughout the city. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory do list 24 facilities operating within the city limits.
What is more beneficial, outpatient or inpatient treatment?
Each type of drug rehab center offers something different, and outpatient and inpatient programs will be beneficial for different types of addiction. An outpatient program can help drug users who have not been abusing drugs for a long time and may still be holding down a job or maintaining his or her family life. Inpatient programs are the best option for addicts who have been using drugs for a long time, and have spiraled completely out of control and require a monitored and controlled environment.
Search Texas Special Services
- Texas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Texas Christian Rehab Centers
- Texas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Texas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Texas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Texas Experiential Therapy
- Texas Holistic Programs
- Texas Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Texas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Texas Nutritional Counseling
- Texas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Texas Workplace Services
Texas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different services in San Antonio. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Texas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Texas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Texas
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Texas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Texas
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Texas
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Texas
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Texas
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Texas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Texas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Texas
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Texas
LIST OF TREATMENT CENTERS IN SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS