Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers For Seniors In Arizona
Throughout the state of Arizona, there are only over a few different drug and alcohol treatment programs that are set up specifically to help addicts in their later years, such as 50 plus or seniors in their late sixties or older. Many of these individuals are either long term addicts who never really kicked the addiction entirely, or some of these individuals have just recently been having problems with the prescription medications they have been prescribed. Every case is completely different for every person, but there is the right kind of help available in the state.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Substance Abuse Drug Treatment for Older Adults within Arizona
Drug and alcohol treatment programs for senior adults are situated all throughout the state of Arizona according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration directory. The SAMHSA website does list there are 56 substance abuse treatment facilities operating in the state, which offer specific programs for elderly and older adults living in the state.
Are there specialized treatment options for seniors?
Specialized treatment for older adults may include specific medical detox programs, or hospital inpatient care. Other services may include inpatient rehab programs that may specialize in treating pre-existing medical conditions and health problems. Many drug rehab centers within the state of Arizona can help treat senior adults with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of drug and alcohol programs for seniors in Arizona. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
LIST OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN ARIZONA