Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers For Seniors In Colorado
With over a dozen different treatment options available to older adults and seniors, there are some good options to look at in the state of Colorado. Drug and alcohol addiction does impact a good percentage of the population who is in their older years, specifically the baby-boomer generation. Some individuals from that generation may be long-term users, who have seen year’s in-between use where they were clean, but have not been able to fully kick the habit. The right methods are needed to help these individuals remain sober for the rest of his or her life, as constant relapse happens too often.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Substance Abuse Treatment for Senior Citizens in Colorado
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list there are 90 substance abuse treatment centers for older and senior adults operating throughout the state of Colorado. Each drug treatment center who is listed on the SAMHSA site does provide unique services; not every program will offer the same treatment methods to their clients. Some of the better options for elderly and senior adults will be inpatient centers, as it is a controlled environment, with the proper monitoring and assistance.
What types of singular problems will older addicts face?
Many of the unique problems that senior adults will face will be pre-existing medical conditions, or ones that have developed because of the addiction. When a person becomes older, in some cases they are more likely to develop physical or mental-health problems, and other ailments. This can sometimes pose to be a problem during treatment, as it will require extra levels of supervision and assistance. Fortunately, the treatment programs for senior adults operating throughout the United States are equipped to assist patients with these types of unique issues.
Search Colorado Special Addiction Services
- Colorado Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Colorado Christian Rehab Centers
- Colorado Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Colorado Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Colorado Experiential Therapy
- Colorado Holistic Programs
- Colorado Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Colorado Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Colorado Nutritional Counseling
- Colorado Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Colorado Workplace Services
Colorado Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of drug and alcohol programs for seniors in Colorado. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Colorado
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Colorado
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Colorado
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Colorado
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Colorado
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Colorado
- Morphine Treatment Facilities in Colorado
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Colorado
- Oxycodone Rehab Centers in Colorado
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Facilities in Colorado
- Painkiller Treatment Centers in Colorado
- Percocet Rehab Programs in Colorado
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Colorado
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Colorado
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Centers in Colorado
LIST OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN COLORADO