Treatments For Seniors With Drug And Alcohol Problems In Indiana
Drug and alcohol addicts who are considered older adults or seniors do have some treatment options available in the state of Indiana, which are geared specifically to their current situation. Many older addicts normally are through treatment before, or in other cases have just recently gotten caught up in drugs and need the right kind of help to get off them. Many different services are offered from detox programs to residential treatment, and 12 step meetings. These programs will help an addict get over their addiction, and give them new tools to maintain their sobriety.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Drug Rehabilitation for Senior Citizens in Indiana
Throughout the state of Indiana is numerous options for addicts and their families to find suitable help for their addictions. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list there are 35 treatment centers for older and senior adults. The drug rehab centers providing these services include outpatient and inpatient programs, many of which do offer long-term or short-term programs for elderly and senior adults.
Are there age specific treatment centers?
Many of the drug rehabilitation centers within the state and throughout the rest of the United States do offer age specific programs for seniors and older adults. Age specific facilities can be more beneficial for elderly and senior adults, as they are going through treatment within their own age group. The facility that are age specific may be more equipped to help treat severe addiction or drug dependency problems.
Search Indiana Special Services
- Indiana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Indiana Christian Rehab Centers
- Indiana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Indiana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Indiana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Indiana Experiential Therapy
- Indiana Holistic Programs
- Indiana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Indiana Nutritional Counseling
- Indiana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Indiana Workplace Services
Indiana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Indiana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Indiana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Indiana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Indiana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Indiana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Indiana
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Indiana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Indiana
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Indiana