Treatments For Seniors With Drug And Alcohol Problems In Kansas
All throughout the state of Kansas there are just over a few different treatment centers for addiction that are set up specifically to help treat older adults and seniors. Some older addicts may need special care and treatment for their addiction. This could be because of current health problems, or it could be because they have been through other forms of treatment before and need something more specific. Which ever the case may be it is important to find the right kind of help for an addiction.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Drug Rehabilitation for Senior Citizens in Kansas
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site, there are 41 substance abuse treatment programs available for older and senior adults. The various centers are situated throughout the state of Kansas, with options, including age specific programs, outpatient centers, and inpatient facilities, along with medical and traditional detox programs.
What types of support services are offered to family members?
As with any other type of drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs, treatment centers for senior adults will provide family counseling and support services. Re-building the family dynamic and relationships is always an important step within the rehabilitation process. Substance abuse rehab centers for older adults providing family counseling will incorporate it as part of the client’s rehabilitation process. This will ensure a well-rounded approach is taken to treating the addiction and all underlying issues.
Search Kansas Special Services
- Kansas Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Kansas Christian Rehab Centers
- Kansas Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Kansas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Kansas Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Kansas Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Kansas Experiential Therapy
- Kansas Holistic Programs
- Kansas Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Kansas Nutritional Counseling
- Kansas Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Kansas Workplace Services
Kansas Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of Rehab Centers for Seniors in Kansas. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Kansas
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Kansas
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Kansas
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Kansas
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Kansas
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Kansas
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Kansas
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Kansas
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Kansas
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Kansas
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Kansas
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Kansas
LIST OF ALCOHOL AND DRUG TREATMENTS FOR SENIORS IN KANSAS