Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In Michigan
Throughout the state of Michigan, there are just over 10 different drug and alcohol treatment facilities and various centers that are able to treat addicts who are older adults and seniors. In most cases, a residential treatment program is sometimes the best option as it will give the person a chance to focus on their treatment while not having too many outside distractions. These programs are set up to provide everything you may need to stay at the center during your treatment.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Is senior substance abuse misdiagnosed?
Substance abuse among seniors can be misdiagnosed, and this is because many of the symptoms, which indicate there may be an addiction, also can be symptoms for other physical or mental-health problems. It is important to take the necessary steps to have a proper assessment done by professionals who work in the field of addiction and drug addiction treatment.
Drug Treatment Centers for Older Adults in Michigan
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list 87 drug rehabilitation programs for elderly adults operating within the state of Michigan. Facilities are situated all throughout the state, and options include outpatient centers, inpatient programs, hospital inpatient treatment, and detox centers. Treatment centers for senior citizens are very important because addiction problems plague a small percentage of this demographic of people throughout the United States.
Search Michigan Special Services
- Michigan Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Christian Rehab Centers
- Michigan Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Michigan Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Michigan Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Michigan Experiential Therapy
- Michigan Holistic Programs
- Michigan Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Michigan Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Michigan Nutritional Counseling
- Michigan Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Michigan Workplace Services
Michigan Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Michigan. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Michigan
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Michigan
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Michigan
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Michigan
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Michigan
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Michigan
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Michigan
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Michigan
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Michigan
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Michigan
LIST OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN MICHIGAN