Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In Minnesota
In the state of Minnesota, there are just over five different substance abuse treatment centers that will be able to specifically treat addicts in their late 50’s and senior years. Many addicts in these age groups may have different health problems going on, that may have been caused because of their addiction. This is why a treatment center with doctors and nurses on site is very important to help treat these individuals. When an addict attends a good treatment facility and works the programs, he can see some life long results, and enjoys the rest of his or her life.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Minnesota Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Facilities for Elderly Adults
Drug and alcohol treatment resources for senior adults are available within the state of Minnesota. In fact, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do list there are 50 programs and services operating throughout the state. Elderly adults struggling with addiction will have access to detox programs, inpatient centers, and short-term or long-term treatment options.
How efficient are addiction support groups for older people?
Drug and alcohol addiction support groups are effective depending on what the person is putting into it, and what they are willing to take away from it. Elderly addicts do tend to see more benefits from these types of groups, as there are many support groups that help older adults struggling with similar problems.
Search Minnesota Special Services
- Minnesota Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Minnesota Christian Rehab Centers
- Minnesota Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Minnesota Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Minnesota Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Minnesota Experiential Therapy
- Minnesota Holistic Programs
- Minnesota Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Minnesota Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Minnesota Nutritional Counseling
- Minnesota Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Minnesota Workplace Services
Minnesota Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Minnesota
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Minnesota
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Minnesota
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Minnesota
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Minnesota
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Minnesota
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Minnesota
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Minnesota
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Minnesota
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Minnesota
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Minnesota
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Minnesota
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Minnesota
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Minnesota
Minnesota Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Minnesota. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN MINNESOTA