Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In Mississippi
There are many different treatment options available all throughout the state of Mississippi, and within these different treatments centers are some centers that are able to help addicts who are considered older adults and or seniors. For people in these age groups, it is sometimes best to attend a center that is set up more specifically to help their situation and the problems they may be facing. These programs can be offered as low and no-cost forms of rehabilitation that can also be covered by local health insurance. There are also private programs that will come at an out-of-pocket cost to the addict or family.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Centers for Older Adults in Mississippi
Despite there being numerous drug and alcohol rehabilitation resources within the state of Mississippi, the SAMHSA site only lists 16 drug rehab centers for elderly adults operating throughout the state. The resources that are available include different types of detox, inpatient programs, and outpatient centers. A few of the centers may be age specific, where as others will be mixed age groups, but will still provide specific help for older adults.
Will mental-health problems become worse with an addiction?
Many studies have shown that individuals with mental-health problems, and who are also addicts have seen their mental health issues worsen over time. Thousands of drug rehabilitation programs throughout the United States offer treatment solutions for persons with co-occurring substance abuse and mental-health problems. This does also include providing the same help to elderly adults, who are struggling with similar problems.
Search Mississippi Special Services
- Mississippi Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Mississippi Christian Rehab Centers
- Mississippi Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Mississippi Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Mississippi Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Mississippi Experiential Therapy
- Mississippi Holistic Programs
- Mississippi Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Mississippi Nutritional Counseling
- Mississippi Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Mississippi Workplace Services
Mississippi Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Mississippi
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Mississippi
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Mississippi
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Mississippi
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Mississippi
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Mississippi
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Mississippi
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Mississippi
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Mississippi
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Mississippi
Mississippi Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Mississippi. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN MISSISSIPPI