Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In Montana
Currently in the state of Montana, there are just over a few different drug and or alcohol rehabilitation programs that are able to help older adults and seniors struggling with an addiction. These programs can be found as outpatient services and also residential treatment programs, where an addict can go through different types of therapy to help treat their addiction both physically and mentally. Many residential programs will be either short-term or long-term treatment, where the person will live and stay during the entire length of their program.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Centers for Older Adults in Montana
Unfortunately, within the state of Montana are few resources that will help treat elderly adults struggling with addiction or drug dependency issues. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list nine facilities operating within the state, which do provide assistance to senior citizens with addiction issues. Fortunately, throughout the rest of the United States are thousands of various programs, which do provide geriatric drug treatment programs.
How prominent is heroin or cocaine addiction among seniors?
Heroin and cocaine addiction is widely used among elderly people, and in fact, is a major problem for homeless individuals who are 60 years old or older. This is not to say that every day elderly individuals do not become addicted to these drugs. Many heroin addicts, specifically those who are still using in their early to late sixties after decades of use, will still struggle with these problems.
Search Montana Special Services
- Montana Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Montana Christian Rehab Centers
- Montana Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Montana Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Montana Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Montana Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Montana Experiential Therapy
- Montana Holistic Programs
- Montana Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Montana Nutritional Counseling
- Montana Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Montana Workplace Services
Montana Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Montana. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Montana
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Montana
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Montana
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Montana
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Montana
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Montana
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Montana
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Montana
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Montana
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Montana
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Montana
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Montana
LIST OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN MONTANA