Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In Nebraska
It can be difficult to locate an effective drug and alcohol treatment program, especially one for older adults and or seniors. In the state of Nebraska, there are some rehabilitation programs that are available for older adults, and even seniors who are struggling with an addiction. These programs do not normally cost a great deal of money; in fact, many of them are low-cost or no-cost treatment and are also covered by local health insurance. These programs are designed to help addicts in any stage of their addiction, and can provide success if the addict works the program.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
What type of staff should be available at these drug rehabilitation centers?
Typically at drug and alcohol treatment centers for elderly adults, there should be staff, which includes medical doctors, nurses, psychologists, and the many various types of addiction's counselors. The more age specific drug treatment programs should have the proper personnel available to assist aging patients. When families and addicts are searching for these types of services, this should be one of the questions asked, as it can help meet the specific needs of the client.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers for Elderly Adults in Nebraska
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only offer a list of 12 drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs for elderly adults living in the state of Nebraska. If an addict and their families are unable to locate suitable drug treatment resources for older adults, there are thousands of resources throughout the United States, and in neighboring states.
Search Nebraska Special Services
- Nebraska Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nebraska Christian Rehab Centers
- Nebraska Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nebraska Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nebraska Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nebraska Experiential Therapy
- Nebraska Holistic Programs
- Nebraska Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Nebraska Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nebraska Nutritional Counseling
- Nebraska Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nebraska Workplace Services
Nebraska Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Nebraska. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nebraska
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nebraska
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nebraska
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nebraska
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Nebraska
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Nebraska
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Nebraska
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Nebraska
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Nebraska
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nebraska
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nebraska
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Nebraska
LIST OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN NEBRASKA