Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In Nevada
Throughout the state of Nevada, there are various different types of drug and or alcohol rehabilitation programs, and some of these programs are able to help addicts who are older adults and seniors struggling with a substance abuse problem. In some cases, a senior adult may have gotten caught up taking more medication then they may have been prescribed to take. These medications may be a narcotic medication and can potentially cause a physical addiction. In these cases a medical detox may be required to help an addict get over their addiction in a safe manner with medical supervision.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
What types of treatment approaches are used to help elderly adults?
Many of the same approaches that are used to treat younger addicts are also used to assist aging individuals struggling with addiction. It is very common that these same drug treatment solutions will work for addicts in their sixties. This includes the many different types of counseling and therapy, medical detox, hospital inpatient treatment and holistic drug treatment.
Nevada Substance Abuse Treatment Centers for Senior Adults
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation resources within the state of Nevada do include specific programs for elderly adults. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only list there are 17 drug rehab centers operating within the state of Nevada. These various facilities do provide services for addicts in their sixties and older years, and some of which may be age specific, and can provide a better solution for treatment.
Search Nevada Special Services
- Nevada Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Nevada Christian Rehab Centers
- Nevada Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Nevada Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Nevada Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Nevada Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Nevada Experiential Therapy
- Nevada Holistic Programs
- Nevada Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Nevada Nutritional Counseling
- Nevada Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Nevada Workplace Services
Nevada Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Nevada
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Nevada
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Nevada
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Nevada
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Nevada
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Nevada
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Nevada
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Nevada
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Nevada
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Nevada