Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers For Seniors In New Hampshire
In the state of New Hampshire, there are some drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs that are equipped to help addicts who are older adults and seniors. These programs can include 12 step methodologies and various forms of group counseling and individual therapy where addicts can work through their problems and be around other addicts their own age who have also been through an addiction, or who are currently working through their addiction issues. These programs can be quite successful if an addict works all the steps and does everything they can to make things go right.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Drug Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire for Older and Senior Adults
Unfortunately within the state of New Hampshire, there are few resources available for elderly adults struggling with addiction. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site only provide a list of three facilities operating within the state of New Hampshire. Despite there being limited drug treatment resources for older adults, there are hundreds of rehabilitation centers available in neighboring states.
Are inpatient programs essential for elderly addicts struggling with addiction?
Inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers are usually the better options for senior adults, and this is because it offers all the services in-house. The environment can be more stable, and will provide all the necessary resources to assist a patient through their treatment. Despite there being few resources within the state of New Hampshire, there are numerous inpatient programs in other states, which will help elderly adults.
Search New Hampshire Special Services
- New Hampshire Alternative Drug Rehabs
- New Hampshire Christian Rehab Centers
- New Hampshire Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- New Hampshire Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- New Hampshire Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- New Hampshire Experiential Therapy
- New Hampshire Holistic Programs
- New Hampshire Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- New Hampshire Nutritional Counseling
- New Hampshire Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- New Hampshire Workplace Services
New Hampshire Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in New Hampshire
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in New Hampshire
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in New Hampshire
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in New Hampshire
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in New Hampshire
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in New Hampshire
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in New Hampshire
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in New Hampshire
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in New Hampshire
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in New Hampshire
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of rehab centers for seniors in New Hampshire. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF REHABILITATION CENTERS FOR SENIORS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE