Alcohol And Drug Addiction Programs For Seniors In Utah
With just over a couple of different treatment centers for older adults and or seniors, the state of Utah does have some good services that will help addicts who fall into this category. These programs are normally designed specifically for this age group, and may provide some extra medical care for seniors to ensure they are safe when going through treatment. Drug addiction does take a huge toll on a person physically, as well as mentally, and it is important to have the right kind of help around when getting better.
How common are alcohol abuse disorders?
These types of addiction problems are very common, and more so among older adults and senior citizens. Alcohol addiction can end up being a life-long issue for a person, which can be carried with them throughout much of their later years. Drug rehabilitation centers throughout the state will be capable of treating alcoholics, whether they are struggling with a severe or moderate alcohol abuse problem.
UTAH SUBSTANCE ABUSE DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT CENTERS FOR OLDER ADULTS
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site, there are 35 drug rehab centers for elderly adults. The many drug rehab services offered for elderly adults within the state of Utah will help an addict through the most difficult of addictions. Drug and alcohol abuse among older adults happens more frequently than what people think, but drug treatment centers are evolving to help provide more in-depth treatment for all the various addiction problems.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Search Utah Special Services
- Utah Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Utah Christian Rehab Centers
- Utah Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Utah Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Utah Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Utah Experiential Therapy
- Utah Holistic Programs
- Utah Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Utah Nutritional Counseling
- Utah Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Utah Workplace Services
Utah Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Utah. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Utah
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Utah
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Utah
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Utah
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Utah
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Utah
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Utah
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Utah
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Utah
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Utah
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Utah
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Utah
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Utah
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Utah
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Utah
LIST OF TREATMENTS FOR SENIORS IN UTAH