Alcohol And Drug Addiction Programs For Seniors In Washington
With over a few different specialized drug and alcohol treatment centers in the state of Washington for older adults and seniors, there is some good help available. Many adults in their later years who are struggling with addiction will not always seek out help, simply because they think they can beat the addiction on their own. This does not always happen in every case, and in fact, is very rare. An addiction will take the help of trained people and professionals, to help guide you through an effective treatment process, which will help handle all the aspects of addiction.
Is aftercare rehabilitation available for older adults?
Aftercare treatment is an important step in the rehabilitation process, and in fact; many of the drug treatment centers for elderly adults will have access to relapse prevention programs, and aftercare help when they transition out of a drug treatment program. Because some addictions can be life-long problems, the rehabilitation and recovery process will not happen overnight, and it will take some time to become fully ready to handle everything in life.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Washington Substance Abuse Rehab Centers for Older Adults
What is listed on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site for older and senior adults is a directory of 55 drug treatment centers. The rehabilitation programs available in the site include detox centers, outpatient programs, and inpatient centers for elderly adults. Medical detox centers are more commonly used for senior adults who require medically supervised help with their withdrawals.
Search Washington Special Services
- Washington Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Washington Christian Rehab Centers
- Washington Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Washington Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Washington Experiential Therapy
- Washington Holistic Programs
- Washington Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Washington Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Washington Nutritional Counseling
- Washington Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Washington Workplace Services
Washington Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Washington
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Washington
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Washington
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Washington
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Washington
- Methamphetamine Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Washington
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Washington
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Washington
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Washington
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Washington
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Washington
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Washington
Washington Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Washington. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF TREATMENTS FOR SENIORS IN WASHINGTON