Alcohol And Drug Addiction Programs For Seniors In Wisconsin
There are just over a couple of different substance abuse facilities and different services available in the state of Wisconsin that is able to provide specific assistance to older adults and seniors. Many people do not think that seniors can become addicted to drugs or even alcohol, but in many cases, they may have had an addiction for a long period of time, and only recently it has gotten worse. Finding the right help is very important, and it will ensure they can live a healthy and drug-free life.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Drug Rehab Centers for Older Adults in Wisconsin
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site, there are 38 drug rehabilitation centers operating within the state of Wisconsin that can treat elderly adults. Addiction among seniors has always been an on-going problem throughout the United States, but because of changing resources, addicts within this demographic can receive the proper help they need for their addiction.
How does a person on a fixed income afford treatment?
Throughout the United States are thousands of drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs for elderly adults. Within the many distinctive private centers, there are rehabilitation centers who do offer different payment plan options and sliding fee scales to help patients. The vast majority of drug rehab programs within the United States will accept various state funded health insurance. Other options include low-cost and free drug rehab options, which will help addicts who may not have insurance, or whom are on fixed incomes.
Search Wisconsin Special Services
- Wisconsin Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wisconsin Christian Rehab Centers
- Wisconsin Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wisconsin Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Wisconsin Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wisconsin Experiential Therapy
- Wisconsin Holistic Programs
- Wisconsin Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Wisconsin Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wisconsin Nutritional Counseling
- Wisconsin Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wisconsin Workplace Services
Wisconsin Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wisconsin
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wisconsin
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in Wisconsin
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in Wisconsin
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in Wisconsin
- Percocet Rehab Centers in Wisconsin
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wisconsin
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Wisconsin. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF TREATMENTS FOR SENIORS IN WISCONSIN