Alcohol And Drug Addiction Programs For Seniors In Wyoming
Throughout the state of Wyoming, there are just over a couple of different drug and alcohol treatment programs that are specifically set up to help older adults and seniors who are battling an addiction. Many of these programs are using the 12-step model of addiction treatment, which can be very effective if worked properly. These programs will also include other forms of addiction treatment, such as group counseling, and individual therapy, along with help on improving one's overall health and well being.
Did you know this about drug abuse in the elder community?
Many elders are battling a drug-abuse problem, and most of it can be traced back to prescription meds. It was reported that between 2000 and 2008, there was a 70% increase of elders being admitted into drug treatment programs.
Is drug and alcohol treatment offered to retired elderly veterans?
All throughout the United States are hundreds of programs for elderly veterans, and these centers will help an addict through their difficult time. Drug and alcohol addiction impacts people in so many different ways. Senior adults struggling with these issues will require specific help for their addiction, and this is why elderly adult rehabilitation programs are available for veterans and anyone else within this demographic struggling with addiction.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation for Elderly Adults in Wyoming
Unfortunately within the state of Wyoming, there are few resources to help addicts and their families, but some drug treatment centers are available to help older and senior adults. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do only list there are eight rehabilitation programs for elderly adults, operating within the state of Wyoming.
Search Wyoming Special Services
- Wyoming Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Wyoming Christian Rehab Centers
- Wyoming Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Wyoming Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Wyoming Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Wyoming Experiential Therapy
- Wyoming Holistic Programs
- Wyoming Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Wyoming Nutritional Counseling
- Wyoming Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Wyoming Workplace Services
Wyoming Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of rehab centers for seniors in Wyoming. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Wyoming
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Wyoming
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Wyoming
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Wyoming
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Wyoming
- Morphine Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Wyoming
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Wyoming
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Wyoming
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Wyoming
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Wyoming
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Wyoming
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Wyoming
LIST OF TREATMENTS FOR SENIORS IN WYOMING