Shelter Programs And Services In Kentucky
Kentucky has one service of shelter for homeless families and single adults. It is located in Louisville.
Did you know this about homeless shelters in the USA?
Shelters are run by non-profit organizations, and are directly linked up to neighboring drug and alcohol treatment centers. This is to ensure that when a homeless person comes in, and is also struggling with addiction the shelter can provide them with free options for treatment.
Search Kentucky Special Services
- Kentucky Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Kentucky Christian Rehab Centers
- Kentucky Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Kentucky Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Kentucky Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Kentucky Experiential Therapy
- Kentucky Holistic Programs
- Kentucky Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Kentucky Nutritional Counseling
- Kentucky Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Kentucky Workplace Services
Kentucky Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different shelter services in Kentucky. The list can be incomplete, so if you need any information or referral with addiction, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Kentucky
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Kentucky
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Kentucky
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Kentucky
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Kentucky
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Kentucky
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Kentucky
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Kentucky
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Kentucky
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Kentucky
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Kentucky
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Kentucky
LIST OF SHELTER SERVICES IN KENTUCKY