Shelters For Homeless People In Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico has 4 shelters for homeless men and women.
Shelter services can be found in the following cities:
- 3 Shelters in San Juan
- 1 Shelter in St. Just
Did you know this about homeless shelters in the USA?
Shelters are run by non-profit organizations, and are directly linked up to neighboring drug and alcohol treatment centers. This is to ensure that when a homeless person comes in, and is also struggling with addiction the shelter can provide them with free options for treatment.
Homelessness and drug addiction
Many people are struggling with drug addiction and homelessness within Puerto Rico; trying to find help while being homeless is a challenge, because there are not an abundance of homeless shelters or free treatment programs that can help. Any money that is gotten while homeless goes to support the addiction, and this is where the cycle never truly ends. Without the proper help, addicts will continue to go on like this and the situation may become worse.
Search Puerto Rico Special Addiction Services
- Puerto Rico Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Puerto Rico Christian Rehab Centers
- Puerto Rico Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Indivuals
- Puerto Rico Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Puerto Rico Experiential Therapy
- Puerto Rico Holistic Programs
- Puerto Rico Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Puerto Rico Nutritional Counseling
- Puerto Rico Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Puerto Rico Workplace Services
Puerto Rico Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Puerto Rico
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Puerto Rico
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Puerto Rico
- Heroin Rehab Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Puerto Rico
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Puerto Rico
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Puerto Rico
- Oxycodone Treatment Facilities in Puerto Rico
- OxyContin Rehab Centers in Puerto Rico
- Painkiller Rehabilitation Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Percocet Treatment Centers in Puerto Rico
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Puerto Rico
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Puerto Rico
- Vicodin Rehab Programs in Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico Drug & Alcohol Rehabs Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different Shelters in Puerto Rico. The list can be incomplete. If you need any information or referral with addiction please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIST OF SHELTER SERVICES IN PUERTO RICO