South Dakota Women Only Programs For Drug And Alcohol Addiction
It’s often mistaken to think that addiction to drugs or alcohol mostly affects men, but statistics show that there exists a high percentage of women suffering with some form of drug or alcohol addiction. South Dakota has around ten women’s addiction treatment facilities designed to aid women in particular. Considering that a woman may be also burdened with the welfare of a young child, suffering from physical or emotional abuse, or may even be pregnant. A woman should be given the best possible environment for recovery. The facilities below can provide the right surroundings to accomplish sobriety.
SOUTH DAKOTA WOMEN’S DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB
Within the state of South Dakota, there are few resources to help women struggling with addiction. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration only provide a list of 17 locations where drug rehab centers for women are offered. If an addict and their family are unable to find the right type of help within the state, they may have to search out of state for the proper resources.
Did you know this about drug rehab centers for women?
Many of these treatment centers for women have crisis care programs available to help battered women, and whom may have been victims assaults. These are very important to help them get the extra help they need, while still handling their addiction.
WHAT TYPES OF AFTERCARE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR WOMEN?
Some of the more effective aftercare programs are provided through halfway houses, and sober living communities, along with attending twelve-step meetings when required. Sober living communities offer the best options for their clients to make easy transitions back into society. The former addict will be around other sober and like-minded individuals, and the service will help each person re-build their lives again.
Search South Dakota Special Services
- South Dakota Alternative Drug Rehabs
- South Dakota Christian Rehab Centers
- South Dakota Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- South Dakota Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- South Dakota Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- South Dakota Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- South Dakota Experiential Therapy
- South Dakota Holistic Programs
- South Dakota Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- South Dakota Nutritional Counseling
- South Dakota Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- South Dakota Workplace Services
South Dakota Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in South Dakota
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in South Dakota
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in South Dakota
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in South Dakota
- Methamphetamine Treatment Programs in South Dakota
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Oxycodone Rehab Facilities in South Dakota
- OxyContin Rehabilitation Programs in South Dakota
- Painkiller Treatment Facilities in South Dakota
- Percocet Rehab Centers in South Dakota
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in South Dakota
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in South Dakota
- Vicodin Rehabilitation Facilities in South Dakota
South Dakota Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers for Specific Individual and FamiliesHere is a list of the different women only treatments in South Dakota. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
LIT OF ALL PROGRAMS FOR WOMEN ONLY IN SOUTH DAKOTA