Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers Available To Spanish-speaking Individuals In Arizona
All throughout the state of Arizona are just over 12 different drug and alcohol treatment facilities and programs offering drug rehab services in the Spanish language. Spanish-speaking individuals do make up a good percentage of the population in Arizona, and this is why numerous drug and alcohol treatment services are available to individuals within the different counties and cities. Drug rehabilitation facilities in the state provide detox programs for men and women, as well as residential and outpatient drug and alcohol treatment, which does offer different treatment methods.
Did you know this about services offered in spanish?
Some issues that are facing the addicts of these communities are poverty and no health insurance. Drug and alcohol treatment services are adapting to the situations they face, as the goal is to help them be free of their substance abuse problems.
Methods used include twelve-step programs, holistic drug treatment, individual counseling, group therapy, and aftercare programs. All of these services can be found in Spanish to help the residents living in the area. Many drug rehab programs can accept different forms of health insurance, which does cover some of the costs involved. Other services will be private programs, which will come at a cost, while others will be low-cost and or free programs for addicts who do not have health insurance, or may be living below the poverty line.
Search Arizona Special Addiction Services
- Arizona Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Arizona Christian Rehab Centers
- Arizona Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers for Native American
- Arizona Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Arizona Drug Rehabs with Jewish Faith-Based Programs
- Arizona Experiential Therapy
- Arizona Holistic Programs
- Arizona Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Arizona Nutritional Counseling
- Arizona Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Arizona Workplace Services
Arizona Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Below you can find a list of the treatment centers available to Spanish-Speaking Individuals in Arizona. The list does not necessarily include all the facilities. If you need more help, please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Crack Cocaine Rehab Facilities in Arizona
- Heroin Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Marijuana Treatment centers in Arizona
- Methamphetamine Treatment Facilities in Arizona
- Morphine Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Over the Counter Treatment Programs in Arizona
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Facilities in Arizona
- OxyContin Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Painkiller Rehab Programs in Arizona
- Percocet Rehabilitation Centers in Arizona
- Prescription Drugs Rehab Centers in Arizona
- Street Drugs Rehabilitation Programs in Arizona
- Vicodin Treatment Programs in Arizona
LIST OF REHAB FACILITIES AVAILABLE TO SPANISH-SPEAKING INDIVIDUALS IN ARIZONA