Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine In Tennessee
Throughout the state of Tennessee, there are just over three different drug and alcohol rehab programs available that use Buprenorphine as part of drug treatment and detox. This particular drug stops the withdrawals from occurring and reverses the effects of most opiates in an addicts system. The drug is taken as a pill that is put under the tongue and dissolved slowly, and is taken once a day to help treat opiate abuse. When a patient first starts onto the treatment process, a doctor will help determine what the best dosage will be based on their current medical condition. It is recommended that this dosage not be increased or changed unless with the help from a doctor. This drug can also become habit forming, and a user will experience withdrawals if they stop taking it abruptly. These types of treatment have been around for quite some time, and the drug is FDA approved and has helped many opiate addicts in the state get off of heroin and other prescription pain medications.
Is a private Buprenorphine detox program a better choice?
Private detox centers will usually offer more amenities, and the more expensive ones will provide some different luxuries. It primarily comes down to comfort and the length of time to which a detox center can keep a patient for. Private programs will typically offer more, and longer stays, because a patient is paying for these services.
Did you know this about Buprenorphine Detox?
Buprenorphine is a partial μ-opioid agonist and κ-opioid antagonist with a long half-life and less abuse potential than methadone. For detoxification, buprenorphine is at least equivalent to methadone and is superior to clonidine.
Tennessee Buprenorphine Detox Centers
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration site do offer a directory of six centers, which provide Buprenorphine detox for addicts of all ages. Despite a detox from these drugs being difficult for some, it can be quite dangerous not to go to detox when wanting to withdraw from this drug. Buprenorphine detox is a unique process to help people them through the withdrawal symptoms.
Search Tennessee Special Services
- Tennessee Alternative Drug Rehabs
- Tennessee Christian Rehab Centers
- Tennessee Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Tennessee Drug Rehabs for Spanish-Speaking Individuals
- Tennessee Experiential Therapy
- Tennessee Holistic Programs
- Tennessee Jewish Faith-Based Drug Rehabs
- Tennessee Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Tennessee Nutritional Counseling
- Tennessee Wilderness & Adventure Programs
- Tennessee Workplace Services
Tennessee Addiction Services by Type of Drugs
Here is a list of the different treatment centers using buprenorphine in Tennessee. The list can be incomplete so please do not hesitate to contact one of our counselors at 1-800-304-2219.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Tennessee
- Cocaine Treatment Programs in Tennessee
- Crack Cocaine Treatment Centers in Tennessee
- Marijuana Treatment Centers in Tennessee
- Methamphetamine Rehab Facilities in Tennessee
- Morphine Rehabilitation Programs in Tennessee
- Over the Counter Rehabilitation Programs in Tennessee
- Oxycodone Rehabilitation Programs in Tennessee
- OxyContin Treatment Facilities in Tennessee
- Painkiller Rehab Centers in Tennessee
- Percocet Rehabilitation Facilities in Tennessee
- Prescription Drugs Rehabilitation Facilities in Tennessee
- Street Drugs Rehab Programs in Tennessee
- Vicodin Treatment Centers in Tennessee
List of Treatment Centers Using Buprenorphine in Tennessee